AVM Evolution C9 CD-Receiver
Premium musical quality, design as a true synthesis of elegance and functionality and intuitive handling are our benchmarks when creating hi-fi components. The perfect finish of the aluminum case expressly underlines the tonal quality of the built-in electronic circuitry.
The C9 is a very versatile musicsystem which combines a very powerful amplifier with the built-in sources CD and FM tuner and offers a large variety of additional inputs: Four line inputs, phono input, 3 digital inputs (including USB DAC). Active subwoofer may connect to the processor in/out. Comfortable menu functions allow an individual configuration of the C9 according to your personal likings (input names, sensitivity) etc.). The sophisticated handling concept makes it easy to use. This way the C9 will provide pure, long lasting joy of listening at all times.
Technologically the C9 sparks all options for connecting other components. It is also well prepared for I-Pod & Co. Various Options for Home Automation Controls (i.e. Control4, Crestron etc.) are in place in order to use the C9 in custom installation environments.
The power output stages easily handle large loudspeakers and drive them at all volume levels. Two speaker pairs may be operated and switched individually. Cutting edge technology is also applied with the digital signal processing applying AVM proprietary circuitries. All incoming digital signals are converted to 192kHz/24bit and are being processed from this format. The PureCD Slot-in drive is mounted suspended and insulated from footfall and other influences.
Like all AVM hi-fi components the C9 is carefully developed and assembled by our engineers in Malsch, Germany. Our vendors for housing and most electronic parts reside all near-by. This proximity helps us to easily ensure and maintain superb quality level of the supplied parts for the AVM hi-fi components made of these.
- High Power output stages 300 W/channel
- Power supply with minimized leak-field and ultra low stand-by
- PureCD drive with slot-in, suspended mounting
- 4 Line inputs
- 1 phono input (MM & MC)
- 1 processor In/Out, Pre out
- 3 digital inputs (SPDIF, optical, USB-Input operates without driver installation)
- Signal processing in all digital inputs applying 192 kHz/24 bit upsampling
- 2 digital outputs (SPDIF, optical)
- Tone control and parametric loudness with bypass-mode
- Remote controllable, solid aluminum easy-to-use remote control included
- External control via RS 232, IR input via external optional receiver
- Numerous setup functions (i.e. adjustable input sensitivity,individual input naming etc.)
- Available finishes: Aluminum silver or black, Chrome front available as an option
- Streaming function as optional module