Coda 60.0 Mono Amplifier
The 60.0 is Coda’s flagship Class AB Mono Amplifier.
- 1000 Watts Class AB @ 4 Ohms
- 500 Watts Class AB @ 8 Ohms
- Precision Bias Class AB operation utilizing Coda’s proprietary bias control topology.
- High Current amplifier design. Fully discrete Fet differential input stage.
- Vertical MOSFET Voltage Gain Stage, DC coupled to an ultra wideband bipolar output stage.
- Very high linear damping with minimal feedback, AC-coupled unbalanced input and true DC coupled balanced input, Double-sided gold plated circuit boards, 3000VA toroidal power transformer, Low-impedance power supply filter capacitor array.
- Extremely wide bandwidth transistors are used in the output stage instead of the usual TO3 devices used in other output designs. Each channel uses 28 individual output transistors with a combined power rating of 1500 Watts and 120 Amperes with a bandwidth of 50 Mhz.
- Graphite anodize aluminum and stainless steel finish.
- Power supply and Bias status indicators.
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- 10 year warranty.
- Dimension: 17 1/2 x 7 3/4 x 19 inches
- Weight: 110 lbs