Legacy Audio i·V4 4 Channel Amplifier
Great for bi-amping, the elegant i·V4 amplifier features state of the art ICEedge® technology and approaches 80% efficiency while delivering 610 watts per channel into 8 ohms or 660 watts per channel into 4 ohms all channels driven.Such exceptional power is the product of very high current (i) and voltage (V) output capabilities providing stability into low impedances with a peak output current capability of 38A.
i·V 4 Features:
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal protection
- Triggered On/Off
- Standby switch
- Front panel status indicator
Say goodbye to excessive heat and transformer hum. The crystal-clear sound is virtually noise-free and reliability is assured- after all, it’s a Legacy.
- Power Rating:660 watts per channel x 4 @ 4 ohms, all channels driven 610 watts per channel x 4 @ 8 ohms, all channels driven
- Peak Power:1.2 kW peak power from any channel @ 4 Ohm/ 1kHz with less than 1% distortion
- Over Current Protection:Breaker reset for excessive sustained current
- Inputs:Fully balanced XLR, single-end RCA
- Outputs:Gold plated safety approved five-way binding postsD
- Damping factor:750 average, 20Hz to 1kHz
- Voltage Gain:25.8 dB
- Dynamic Range:127 dB, A-weighted
- Voltage/Current:98 Vp/ 38Ap
- Input Sensitivity:5.0 Vp @ 1200W/4 Ohm
- Input Impedance:38 kOhm for both pin 2+ and pin 3-
- Channel Seperation:120 dB at 1kHz
- Unit Dimensions:17.5" W x 15.6" D x 5.8" H
- Shipping Weight:30 lbs
- Notes:Highest power output can be obtained using a single 230V, 20A line or dual 120V, 20A lines. A conventional single AC cord is provided. A dual headed AC cord can also be provided for use with power filtration systems with multiple circuits.