Coda CSiB Integrated Amplifier
A great, all in one solution for Legacy Audio Speakers. Just add speakers and cables!
400 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
800 Watts per channel into 4 Ohms
Class A operation to 5W
- State-of-the-art, remote-controlled "seperates" performance with the added benefit of balanced audio inputs for even greater audio quality.
- Preamplifier section derived from the Coda 05X design, utilizing the PGA2320 digitally-controlled precision analog attenuator. Component upgrades include PRP audio resistors, Black Gate and Multicap capacitors, and high speed rectifiers for the preamp power supply
- Coda CSX Precison Bias Class A/AB amplifier design, with discrete JFET differential input stage, VMOSFET voltage gain DC coupled to an ultra wideband bipolar output stage.
- Fully discrete amplifier FET differential input stage DC coupled to an ultra wideband bipolar output stage
- No overall feedback
- Separate tape monitor and processor loops
- Stereo subwoofer output
- Wideband, fully-regulated power supply with EMI and RFI line filtering
- 10 year warranty / 5 year transferable
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA